- 100 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Two outdoor rings
- Jumping amphitheatre (360' x 250')
- Schooling ring (250' x 150')
- The Claire Noyes Cox indoor arena (120' x 300')
- Hunter trial course and outside schooling jumps
- Modern 40-stall barn
- Over 30 quality school horses
The Riding Center is located at 4762 Hawkins Mill Rd, Lynchburg, Virginia.
From the College front gates, turn right onto Rivermont Avenue, which becomes Boonsboro Road. Continue on Boonsboro Road to the intersection with 501N. Take a right (do not take the Lynchburg Expressway) and follow 501N to Coffee Road (Route 644, a left turn). Follow Coffee Road to Hawkins Mill Road (Route 659, a left turn). The Entrance to the Riding Center will be on your right.